Sleep Apnea Testing in Asheville NC
Aeroflow Healthcare is committed to assisting our patients/customers improve their quality of life through providing Exceptional Service and Superior Products.
Testing for Sleep Apnea:
You can now be tested for Sleep Apnea in the comfort of your own home at a cost that is significantly lower than laboratories, often by more than 50%.
Did You Know:
- Over 20 million Americans suffer from Obstructive Sleep Apnea and don’t even know it.
- 90 Percent of Obstructive Sleep Apnea patients are still undiagnosed.
- Sleep Apnea can be fatal if not treated.
- 80% of Depression is Sleep Related.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Patients are 7 times more likely to have a vehicular accident.
- Untreated Sleep Apnea can cause or worsen High Blood Pressure, create a rick for a Heart Attack or Stroke and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Let Aeroflow Healthcare help you or a loved one determine if this serious condition is affecting their health.
Call us today and one of our Sleep Specialist will answer any questions that you might have and help you decide the best course of action.
Asheville NC Quick Links
• Asheville NC Sleep Apnea Testing
• Asheville NC Manual Wheelchair
• Asheville NC Power Wheelchairs
• Asheville NC Mobility Equipment
• Asheville NC Durable Medical Equipment
• Asheville NC Aluminum Wheelchair Ramps
• Asheville NC Mobility Scooters