Inside Sales Representative - Asheville, NC
|Title:||Inside Sales Representative - Asheville, NC|
|Description:||Aeroflow Healthcare is a fun and energetic, well-established company that has grown exponentially over the last several years. We're opening offices in new locations each year, and continue to expand our market daily. We are searching for qualified people to build our sales team!
Are you a match for us? We're looking for Inside Sales Representatives with a positive attitude, refined business instincts and reactions, a high energy level and the ability to manage stress.
Critical thinking skills are a must! We need reps who are adept at multitasking and committed to working toward personal and team goals. If you are a skilled salesperson who is excited about learning and growing with our company, we'd love to meet you!
We are a Home Medical Equipment provider, serving the entire Southeast region, and beyond! We provide and service Power Wheelchairs, Scooters, CPAPs, Nebulizers, Oxygen, and much more! We have a compassionate, friendly, caring, funny, and hard working office culture.
Key responsibilities include:
• Handling incoming and making outgoing calls to prospective and existing customers.
• Helping patients determine what products will serve them best
• Presenting Aeroflow’s Services
• Contacting customers to provide technical assistance
Base pay is $25,000/year plus monthly commission!
We offer competitive benefits for our employees that include Health Insurance with Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K and much more.
***Aeroflow Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer****
|Requirements:||The ideal candidate selected for this crucial role will have the following qualifications:
**MUST have basic computer skills!
• Provide exceptional service through multi-tasking and great phone etiquette.
• Demonstrate hard work and follow-through while maintaining a focus on community and teamwork.
• Reliable, organized, honest, ambitious and a self-starter who shines under pressure.
• An insatiable appetite for growth and rewarding work.
Employees must maintain professional appearance and demeanor.